Join our team
Are you a professional or student in special education, speech therapy, occupational therapy, behavioral therapy, child life, nursing, or a related field and want to work with special needs children?
Spectrum Sitters jobs are exceptional because:
- Personal attention – we get to know you, care about you, and want to look out for your best interest
- Better families – they respect your experience and education, and they are thrilled to have a sitter with such experience & education.
- Flexible scheduling - you choose your schedule. You schedule the jobs that work for you.
- No Sitter "lists" - that's right, our clients do not have a "list" of sitters. They submit all requests online and you choose what jobs you want.
- Support and knowledge – Spectrum Sitters was created by a mom of a special needs child. We are available 24/7 for you.
- Respect of professional experience – we appreciate what you do for special needs families professionally. Spectrum Sitters are not housekeepers, or errand runners. Spectrum Sitters are exceptional.
- Safety – we screen the families, continue to get feedback from sitters who have met the families, and we won’t send you into an uncomfortable situation
- Ongoing support – we check in with you, host bi-monthly social events, develop an ongoing relationship and have a professional network to foster your professional growth and development
If you are interested in working with Spectrum Sitters, let's chat.